nulledman.com complies with 17 USC 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Our policy is to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material is posted on our website, or if links to your copyrighted material have been returned through our search engine and you wish to have this material removed, you must provide a written communication detailing the information listed in the section below. Please note that if you misrepresent the information listed on our site that violates your copyrights, you will be liable for any damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). First of all, we recommend that you consult a lawyer for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements should be included in your claim of copyright infringement:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we can contact you. You must also add a valid e-mail address.
- You must describe the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed in sufficient detail and include at least one search term in which the material appears in the nulledman.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is under penalty of perjury is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- It must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the written notice of violation to the email address below.
Please send us CLICKable direct links to every post that contains your illegal material, as we cannot guarantee that all content will be deleted due to a problem with our search engine. Only in this case can we guarantee the removal of all content.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that sending your complaint by e-mail to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the failure to submit the complaint properly.
For all DMCA requests, please e-mail email@example.com.